Friday 14 September 2012

As it turns out, I'll be updating my blog regularly for a while yet! School is awesome (although this week was mostly just intro to everything), I've already learned so much and I feel like my artwork is already starting to evolve. I'm ultra excited to try my hand at animating, we'll be doing a simple pendulum next week, I think?

Anyways, here's lots of rough stuff, mostly for character design. Right now we're just assessing our current skill levels, having fun designing a bunch of cowboy characters! Can't wait to get started on actual assignments, aaaaahhh I'm just so happy, I feel like my life has meaning, like I'm finally working towards my dreeeeams weeeee!


















I have so much to learn, but I'm hoping to make some major progress over the next two years. Exciting stuff! 

No comments:

Post a Comment