Wednesday 4 January 2012

BACK AGAIN

OOOKAY so I am awful at staying on track with anything AHAHAHAHA.

Moving on.

So I've started a new project! I want to create a story and characters based on the Poem "Evangeline". Should be really fun!

Here are my first conceptual sketches of Evangeline the main character



I did a few sketches on photoshop



Here are my latest ones, and my favorites! I actually really like this look for her, although I plan on experimenting far more before settling with this design.


Aaaaand finally a painting, I really dislike how my attempts at realistic faces always turn out, the faces are always square and look the same! Oh well, I'll work on that.


I've been thinking I'd like to try and sketch one full page everyday to strengthen my drawing skills. I'm going to try and do this, and hopefully start seeing some results!

No comments:

Post a Comment