Tuesday 5 June 2012

 Painted this bust as an example for commissions I'll be offering soon! I noticed my new painting technique is A LOT faster than my old one, and I like the end result better to boot!


Finished Pikachu for my pokemon sticker set.



Here they are all together!



I'm really into Skyrim again, so I decided to paint my character waist up, will also serve as another commission example!





Lately I feel as though I've developed a very healthy attitude towards art. I guess I'm just feeling happy in general, so many good things are on the way in the coming months! Its amazing how my art will never stop improving or evolving, its something I get to work on for the rest of my life. My future career is the driving force of my life right now, and I don't want anything to get in the way of that again.

Weeeeeee!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment