Friday 26 April 2013

Oh yeah, I forgot I finished this thingy last term, yeah.


So I just started a new flash class this term! I can't believe how much I've learned in the small amount of time I've had with the program already, it's looking like it's going to be a really great class!


In layout class we're doing the background for our animation project, the jump animation. I'm doing a halloween setting, here's a rough of what I have now. Still needs a lot of work, we'll be rendering and coloring these in flash so I wonder how well that's going to go haha


Here's a rough of my jump animation with the rough background. Got a lot of work to do on it still but I'm pretty happy with how it's going!


Also, for this animation I decided to do "digital thumbnails". I sketched out the rough action and timing I wanted in flash (I figured I should get use to using flash now since I'll be working with it quite a bit) and then I filled out a rough draft exposure sheet with all animation notes jotted down. This work process has been working pretty well so far, might be that I'll keep doing that for future projects! Here's just a little gif of that rough animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment