Monday 27 May 2013


I realized the other day just how few figure studies I've been doing lately, considering how much I use to do before. I really need to strengthen my anatomy and figure drawing, I've been neglecting it way too much! I've been way too caught up in my "style" lately, which is something that will come on it's on anyways. I want to be a good draftsman and artist in general, that way I could draw in any style! 


Anyways I don't know if I'm the only one who ever feels like this sometimes haha, it could happen!!



More seachimp doodles, I really need to paint one of these little guys



Much needed figure studies! Trying to draw them as 3d and structural as possible. Need to practice rendering planes






a few more quick harpy doodles



And some left over fold studies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment