Thursday 13 June 2013



This is something I doodled to put on the front of my business card! Hopefully I can get those printed before animaritime ahahahaaaaa (Last minute as always!)



Working on another pinup commission



Random elf chick doodle 


I don't miss netflix nearly as much as I thought I would, I have cable tv in my new place and it's nice not having to chose something to watch sometimes! 




Aaaand here is my first ever flash animation! Haha it's such a silly little thing, there's a million things wrong obviously (you can plainly see the joints, bad secondaries, etc) but I learned so much from this! Learned how to make symbols and some flash instances too, tweening, how to layer and build a character, all that good stuff. I wasn't too worried about the overall quality, more what I learned from it. My next attempt at flash should be a big improvement, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment