Saturday 27 July 2013

ADVENTUUURE!

I'm back! Well, for an update anyway. 

So I'm moving to Halifax tomorrow morning! I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything that's happened these past few months; it's a LOT to take in. Strange to think I'll be living by myself in the city come tomorrow night. But it's exciting. I was offered a great opportunity, so I decided to put my college career on hold and get head-start on my animation career, I'm psyched to get my butt kicked and learn and improve as much as I can! Of course I'm very nervous, but in the best way possible :) 

I've been sketching a whole lot but my scanner has been mostly MIA this past while, so I wont be posting any of those but I do have a few paintings done.


Comfort zone face painting


 Dany pinup commission! 

(I really should start working on more backgrounds... heh)

Just writing this post has got me all nostalgic, I def want to keep up with this blog as much as I can even though I'll be working. Now I sorta regret leaving it alone for so long haha, although I've been having an awesome time hanging out with friends and family with what little time I've been back home; this summer really shaped up to be an amazing one! 

Anyways, I wont have any internet at my new place for a little while probably; I'll update with some fresh new "I'm living in Nova-Scotia" art asap. Woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment