Sunday 11 August 2013

So I finished another pinup commission, this time we have mafia Miss fortune. She was a lot of fun, really enjoyed playing around with her hair.

And here's some non art related blabbing: I cannot believe it's only been two weeks since I moved to Halifax, feels like it's been WAY longer! But oh man, I am LOVING it out here. Halifax is such a beautiful city, definitely a huge step up from the tiny little town I lived in before, I'm not use to having everything I need at my fingertips. Living downtown has been sweet, and the ocean view is just beautiful. I also can't believe how much I've learned at work in such a short amount of time, I had no idea my brain was capable of taking in so much information! Work has been just awesome so far and I'm super happy to be there; I've got a long way to go but I'm just so excited to be starting my animation career!

So to sum it up, everything is just kind of awesome these days :D

I'm going to try and update this blog more often once things settle down and I fall into a steadier groove. Cheers friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment