Sunday 15 December 2013

An update! I decided that one of my New Years resolutions will be to update my blog at least once a week, probably on sundays! I'm super long overdue for an update as it is, but here's some more recent stuff from my sketchbook. 

I really need a new profile/icon picture so I've been working on some different design ideas. 





Here's the sketch of the batgirl print I made for Halcon


I've been wanting to animate a cat walk cycle for THE LONGEST TIME so I've been working on some different designs! I'm actually probably going to be adopting a cat over the holidays which I am SUPER excited for!! 



More doodles and sketches, for different characters and story ideas 




Been working on studying anatomy, I really want to improve my drawing ability at it's core. Here's a bunch of studies! 










No comments:

Post a Comment