Sunday 5 January 2014

Happy new year! My most important New Years resolution: draw every day. I've decided that I'm going to update my blog every sunday from here on out, although depending on how long my blog entries get I might start updating twice a week since super long blog entries are really tedious to upload!


Anyways, I finally got around to animating a cartoony kitty! Been wanting to forever, I'm hoping to do lots of animation this year. Still in a rough stage, not sure how I'm going to clean it up yet. (I don't have much experience with GIF's, so I have no idea if it looks right on other computers/browsers etc) 
And here's a look at how I planned it through thumbnails. 


I haven't done any gestures in foreeever so I thought getting back into it would be really tough, but I was actually pleasantly surprised at how natural it felt! I'll be doing lots of these from here on out, I've started drawing gestures every morning before heading out for work. 







And something else I haven't done in forever; silly doodle comics! I've lost count of how many times I've had to dig out corks from wine bottles with a knife, but I've gotten pretty good at it. 



I'll be starting a facebook art page soon, once I finish my latest self portrait thing. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment