Monday 13 June 2011

Expressions and cell shadery

Omgggg college is almost oveeeerrr I so want it to be oveeerrr eeeuuggh. My last physics test it tomorrow and then I'm SUMMER BOUND. Except for work of course. Which I will doing a lot more of :c

Anywhoooo I've drawn lots of stuff, but I'm too lazy to upload all of it at once so I'll just upload the rest later.

Somehow, I can't believe I'm saying this, I actually love drawing expressions! Not all types though, surprised or wide eyed expressions are always easiest and most fun, I've got to work on sad expressions, and maybe some that are a little subtler.
 Some of these are quite derpy tee hee, specially the three quarter views. I'm not very good with consistency, but I'm working on it!

I also tried a quick attempt at cell shading:

It went decently I suppose, I dont plan on color like this very often though! haha


ANYWAYS MOAR ARTZ SOON.. PROBABLY...??

No comments:

Post a Comment