Friday 27 July 2012

Back to drawing cats! I definitely see a difference since I started studying feline anatomy! My biggest problem is probably posing, since I don't really understand how cats move. Gotta keep studying!









I'd love to get into painting again, specially for doing backgrounds and such, but I feel like I really need to focus on actual DRAWING..... maybe once I'm done work (THURSDAY IS MY LAST DAY CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT) I'll have a lot more time, I really want to improve before starting school in september! I've got so many books to go through, I'm challenging myself to actually FINISH them cover to cover instead of just skimming through like I would usually do. Its hard to focus on just one thing at a time, specially since I can see so many things I need to improve on. Gonna keep drawing animals for now, then I'd like to read some books on constructive anatomy, since proper construction is something my figures often lack. ANYWAYS, more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment