Saturday 12 January 2013

Here are some really rough layout thumbnails I'm working on. VERY VERY FAR OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE, but that's the fun of it! I already have a totally new perspective on layout design so I'm looking forward to improving as much as I can!
Here are some larger roughs of what will be a toy shop layout. Just having fun with it!


More development on Relatively Strong Girl! 
 Just some super quick fun little pen doodles





 We're doing a color book in Background painting class! Having a lot of fun with it, we can get bonus points if we add a theme so mine is going to be a sort of story book called something like "Fat Cat Gets in Shape". Basically it'll follow the journey of a very fat cat on its weight loss journey! 


Life drawing stuff! One of my new year's resolutions was to not miss a single one of the extra life drawing sessions on thursday night buuuuut I totally forgot and missed this term's first session. OOPS. Starting next week for sure! haha












Lucky Charms cereal for breakfast EVERYDAY. Livin' life. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh man good job natty! Working hard I see c: man that lucky charms drawing made me die ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude! Haha yeah, I don't often draw funny little doodles about myself like that but I've been doing it a lot lately, it's a lot of fun!

      Delete