Thursday 24 November 2011

Lets try this!

So, I've made a decision.... I don't know how well its going to go but I'm going to try my best. I was inspired by a friend of mine who's updating her blog daily, I think that's too ambitious for me so I'm going to try and update every two days! I don't know how I'm going to do that on weekends but I suppose I'll manage somehow!


So here are some sketch studies from Hampton's book, I'm learning a lot!



I actually sat down and timed myself when I was painting for once, which I have never done before. Not particularly happy with this speed paint but its a start I suppose! From a blank canvas this took about an hour.



Here's another quick hour study, I found a new brush that I absolutely love! Will be using it more in the future! 



And lastly a wip! Looking forward to continuing this one!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea duuuude, keep it up! Those are really nice speedpaints, the brush looks awesome *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro! I will keep up to the best of my abilities, I can link you the brush if you want!

    ReplyDelete