Monday 25 February 2013

The one that got away

So here's the cleaned up version of my Toyshop layout! Tons of stuff wrong with it still haha, but I learned a hell of a lot from it and for my first ever finished layout it isn't too bad! Looking forward to cleaning up my jungle one next. The line work is kind of sloppy, my hands are so shakyyyy 



I feel so silly drawing myself so much, I must look like I'm so self obsessed haha. But honestly it's just really fun and liberating drawing these dumb little doodles! 


Remembering out of the blue that I forgot to roll up the rim on my cup the day before.


The one that got away.



We had a lot of fun in life drawing class today, had to draw 3 minute portraits of classmates without looking at what we were drawing. Hilarity ensued. 




And finally, a buncha boring life drawing stuff!





















No comments:

Post a Comment